DOP / PAO TEST
Dispersed Oil Particulate (DOP) testing, also known as filter integrity testing, is the process in which the integrity of your HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) or ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter is challenged through introducing particulates and measuring the output. Oil is dispersed as an aerosol into the upstream flow of the filter media, while the number of particles in the downstream flow is measured using a calibrated photometer.
Instruments that Syntax Calibrate
- Laboratories Equipments Calibration.
- Automation Calibration
- Production Machinary Calibration
- Pressure measuring & control instruments.
- Temperature measuring & control instruments
- UV spectrophotometer
- Analytical Balances
- pH meters
- Conductivity meters
- Stability Chambers
Sterilization Cycle Validation
- validation of ethylene oxide gas sterilizer as per (ISO)
- Hot Water spray or steam autoclave (ISO 17665-1)
- Hot air sterilizer or de-pyrogenation (ISO 20857-1)
- Cool room as per the requirements of DRAP, WHO, and FDA.
Validation of HVAC System
- Air Balancing of oral/sterile area as per WHO compliance.
- HEPA filter integrity or DOP test.
- Troubleshooting & re-engineering of inefficient systems.
- Supply & Installation of AHU, Dust collectors, Dehumidifier.
- Air Balancing
- Area Tropical suit.